Thursday, June 19, 2014

Not 100 percent advocare

Sorry for not posting in such along time

So things have been crazy busy 
I joined a local gym and started a new routine.
I was doing great work out two times a week and then on my own the other days. 
Did great lost 15 pounds and a pant size and a shirt size. 
And then........
I got sick and fell off my plan 
Why it is so hard to get back on? 
I'm sad to say I have gained 10 pounds back and my cloths are getting snug :( 

I'm not going to let that stop me! 

As of today I'm back on my routine! 

Worked out to a biggest loser DVD this morning, took thermo plus, and drink lots of water! 

Have got to stick with this I just feel so much better when I'm eating right and working out. 

So wish me luck and we shall see! 

No comments:

Post a Comment